After 5 Years Arjun Rampal Again Make Film


Arjun Rampal is readying to become a producer once again, five years after his first production, I See You (2006), which was a colossal flop. This time, he’s not in a hurry to start off a project. So, the second film under his banner, Chasing Ganesha Films, will start towards the second half of
next year.

The National Award winner, currently shooting for his second TV show, Love 2 Hate U, admits he’s in the midst of readying scripts and is sure that he will green light a project for his production company early next year.

“Five years just flew by. I was extremely passionate about the story of I See You. It was beautiful. We didn’t compromise on production quality either. But I’m sure there was something lacking. So, I’m not taking any chances this time,” says Arjun, who has also been praised for his 20-minute villainous act in RA.One.

“I’ve been going through scripts for the last year-and-a-half. There are two or three that I’m extremely kicked about. But at this point, I’m not sure which one will go on floors first.” The actor believes he’s not been fair to his production house because he didn’t start off a project immediately after his first movie as a producer.

“Mehr, my daughters and my mother have been extremely supportive. We didn’t let our production company sit idle. We hosted the IPL after-parties to the best of our abilities, followed by the F1 parties that I’m glad everyone’s raving about. So, I think it’s high time that the company does what it was established for - producing movies,” says Arjun with a smile.

And would he act in his own productions? Currently looking for a perfect place to open his first nightspot in Mumbai, Arjun says, “I have a lot on my plate next year. So far, I haven’t had time to breathe after completing RA.One, because the F1 parties and the TV show have come in quick succession. It’s not easy hosting a show that’s impromptu in nature. There are movies that I’m offered (read Madhur Bhandarkar’s Heroine). I’m sure I’d do one or two of them. Once we freeze on a script that we’re going ahead with, we’ll see if there’s room for me as an actor in it.”

After 5 Years Arjun Rampal Again Make FilmSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
0 comments:

Post a Comment



Blog Archive

You are Visitor No: