Shah In Interview With Lady Gaga

Labels: ,
Shah Rukh Khan

Shah Rukh Khan's interview wtih singer Lady GaGa was broadcast on UTV's Bindass yesterday.

In a segment titled 'Lady GaGa In Conversation With Shah Rukh Khan', GaGa discussed the inspiration behind her music and her belief in reincarnation.

The Ra.One star asked the singer what she would be doing if she wasn't a performer. GaGa replied: "I would always keep singing, as that is my true calling."

GaGa turned the tables on Khan, asking what he would do if he wasn't an actor, to which he responded: "I would act in my bathroom!"

The 'Born This Way' singer went on to say that she would love to be part of a Bollywood movie, and Khan claimed he would love to cast her as his lead actress.

GaGa replied: "I don't have any illusions of being a lead actress! Instead, I would like to be cast in a smaller role."

She also spoke of her experience of shopping in India.

"I bought some really nice table covers for my mother, apart from a few salwar suits," she said. "I love most of the things here, as they are all so colourful and ethnic. I am a New York girl... I am very good at bargaining."

Khan previously said that he was inspired by Lady GaGa.
Shah In Interview With Lady GagaSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
0 comments:

Post a Comment



Blog Archive

You are Visitor No: