Demi Moore Says End of Marriage to Ashton Kutcher

Labels: ,

After two months of rumors and bad press, Demi Moore has publicly announced she's ending her marriage to Ashton Kutcher.

"It is with great sadness and a heavy heart that I have decided to end my six-year marriage to Ashton," Moore said in a statement released Thursday. "As a woman, a mother and a wife there are certain values and vows that I hold sacred, and it is in this spirit that I have chosen to move forward with my life."

The statement comes after 22-year-old Sara Leal came forward in late September claiming to have slept with Kutcher the day of his sixth wedding anniversary. Over the past two months, Kutcher and Moore have shown signs of working things out, but to no avail. Moore pleaded for privacy in her statement.

"This is a trying time for me and my family, and so I would ask for the same compassion and privacy that you would give to anyone going through a similar situation," she said.

The couple weathered cheating rumors last year as well when Britney Jones, 22, told press she spent a night with Kutcher.
Demi Moore Says End of Marriage to Ashton KutcherSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
0 comments:

Post a Comment



Blog Archive

You are Visitor No: