Priyanka Says Deepika Very Hot but Katrina Beautiful


Katrina is very, very beautiful but Deepika is very hot: PriyankaPriyanka Chopra has reasons to celebrate…she has been tagged as The Hottest Girl Of 2011 by Maxim. Also, she is the new cover girl of the magazine.

After she unveiled the latest Maxim cover featuring her in Mumbai on Oct 11, the actor chats up with Sreya Basu on her contemporary actresses in Bollywood, passion for singing, upcoming film 'Barfee' and more.

How does it feel to be the Hottest Girl of 2011?
It feels great to be called the ‘hottest’, it’s a nice compliment more because people have said it. Maxim is a reputed magazine and to get the tag from them is great.

Do you consider it as an honour?
I won’t say it’s honourable to feature in a men’s magazine (Maxim). Since when did men become honourable? But then, it feels good.

Women have a strange relationship with men…you can’t live with them, you can’t live without them.

Who, according to you, is the hottest male/female actor in Bollywood?
According to me? Would be me actually. (Giggles). Modesty is my middle name. Besides me if I have to say, then Deepika (Padukone) is very hot, so is Kareena (Kapoor). Among males, John (Abraham) is extremely hot and Arjun (Rampal).

What about Katrina Kaif and your Fashion co-star Kangana Ranaut?
Katrina (Kaif) is very, very beautiful. I think she is one of the most beautiful girls we have in our films today.

Kangana (Ranaut) is someone who experiments with her looks all the time. She is a really courageous actor. She wears the most incredible clothes…does whatever her mind says.

What does it take to be hot?
It’s an X Factor. It’s not important that you have to have the most beautiful face or most incredible body. I think it’s just something in you that makes people get attracted to you.

You are also regarded as the most fashionable star of Bollywood…
It feels good when so many good things are said about you. But for me, fashion means even the best outfit has to be comfortable.

Girls today need to wear something that suits them and not just follow the stars. You need to find what looks nice on you.

You are all set to release you international music album. Can you share some details?
The pressure of the album is already giving me a lot of stress (Laughs). I am leaving India now…in about three days. I will be away from films and will be working on the album.

Now it’s too early to speak on the details as it is not yet ready.

I am still working on the songs. There will be collaborations with international names but who, when…I can’t say now. Just watch out for it next year and support me.

What made you turn singer?
Singing has always been my passion. I always knew I could sing little bit…acting was the thing I never understood and never thought I am capable of doing.

I came from a middle-class family and thought normal people don’t become actors.

Acting just happened to me and I learnt it on my way. But singing is something I always loved.

You play a mentally challenged girl in your upcoming film Barfee. Tell us more about that.
Barfee is a special film for me. It is a comedy…no, not comedy…but a fun film. There are very sweet moments in the film that will make you smile. I can’t tell you more about it at
Priyanka Says Deepika Very Hot but Katrina BeautifulSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
0 comments:

Post a Comment



Blog Archive

You are Visitor No: